Ten things goin’ on at Saffron Knits..
- Exercise & weight loss – so far so good. Participating in ‘The Biggest Loser’ Incentive at work is very motivating.
- Jillian Michael’s exercise videos are designed to kill you. If they don’t… You’ll get stonger.
- Planning to get guitar fixed and learn to play.
- A college professor gave me my guitar.
- Knitting some yoga socks from handspun. It’s going very slow due to some distrations.
- Distractions = new iPod Touch. I’m obsessed.
- Have 1,376 songs on my iPod. Have become obsessed with singer/songwriter Melissa Ferrick. Her music/songs take up about 1/4 of the songs on my iPod.
- I have listened to Melissa Ferrick’s cover of Radiohead’s ‘Creep’ over and over and over and over and … well… you get the point. You can hear it on Melissa Ferrick’s website.
- Writing every day. Haven’t written anything (not counting this blog) for three years – finally have the desire to do so.
- Spinning ten minutes a day. Yay for spinning! Bought some lovely periwinkle fiber from Spincerely Yours. (You can see it HERE) I LOVE IT!
Hope 2011 is treating you well!
Here’s another fave by Melissa Ferrick – “To Let You See Me”