…but I’ve been feeling poorly this week and kept telling myself that I’d post ‘tomorrow’. At this rate I’ll never post, so here I am. and I had a whole lot I wanted to say… now let’s see if I can remember any of it.
- I saw something cool today (and it was a very chilly day), I saw a woman knitting in public. Honestly, except on an airplane, I’d never seen it before. She had metal needles and was knitting with orange yarn. I couldn’t tell what she was knitting… but it was cool to see.
- I bought ‘More Sensational Socks’ today! I love love love it! I can’t wait to try some of the stitch patterns. Nuthin’ like a new book to inspire you to to finish a current project so you can start a new one…and the current project I’m speaking of is, of course, the Amethyst Socks. I’m almost done with Sock 1, I’m at the ribbing and I really want to cast on for the next sock very soon to avoid SSS. And if I can help it, I’ll not do one sock at a time again. It seems to take much longer and I don’t like that. I’ll post pictures of the sock as soon as it is finished!
- tiennie tagged me with a meme! … so here goes:
- Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
- I chose mostly knitterly facts:
- This is my first meme!
- April 22nd was my 1st Blogiversary and I totally forgot about it.
- I really want some sock blockers from here. I love the hearts ones.
- I prefer knitting socks, toe-up and hats, top down
- I love knitting more than I hate math … which is why I am still knitting.
- I read lots of knitting blogs, but the ones on my side bar are the ones that have truly inspired me in some way
- A year ago, I did not have a knit stash. I bought my first skein handdyed wool from David T. Daniels (The ‘T’ stands for ‘The Enabler’ ) and the rest is history.
- Most of the people who I would have tagged have all ready been tagged … so I tag Marce.
I’m sure I had more to say, but I cannot remember now. Enjoy the rest your day!